08 December, 2014

Blogmas 2014 # 2 : Christmas Makeup Mix and Match






When it comes to Christmas, everything is allowed to be grander than usual. To give you some inspiration, I put together these three eye and lip options to mix and match to your liking.


Eyes 1: UD Naked Palette (€47.36), Half Baked + Smog - Can't go wrong with gold on Christmas, eh?

Eyes 2: Chanel Emerveillé (€30.00) + MAC All That Glitters (€10.00) - Champagne ².

Eyes 3: Maybelline Master Liner (€7.67) + UD Naked Basics 2 (€28.16) - Hello, Audrey Hepburn!


Lips 1: MAC's Pure Zen (€21) - My go to nude. Great for when you wear a more bold eye look.

Lips 2: MAC's Viva Glam I (€21) - Nothing screams Christmas like a red lip. Am I right?

Lips 3: Rimmel Moisture Renew in Vintage Pink (€8.31) - A very non-interfering color, easy to wear.


What are your favorite combinations? I think I'm going for Eyes 1 and Lips 1.